In an earlier post, I tacked on the following date, first my current goals, and second my rotation of shoes. In order to hold myself to this standard, I am sticking these out there independently. Attack my goals, call me on them, challenge them.
|Guana last year via Speedy Banana|
- Break 20:00 again in a 5k. Last time I did this was high school. My recent PR was a 20:06 in February.
- Target date is Race for the Pies on June 15, 2013
- Drop my marathon time in two stages:
- Stage one, a 3:30 during my July races (two of them: Make it by Midnight Marathon on July 13, 2013, and marathon portion of 24 hour Ultra around the Lake on July 26, 2013
- Stage two, a 3:20 or faster during the Jacksonville Bank Marathon on December 14, 2013
- Run my first Ultra, a 50k, on December 1, 2013. The Guana 50K Trail race.
Current Shoe Rotation:
- Skora Form for recovery and length
- Altra One for recovery and length
- Skora Core for speed and shorter distances
|Skora Phase (the shoe I'm begging to have)|