Sunday, April 28, 2013

2013 Running Goals

In an earlier post, I tacked on the following date, first my current goals, and second my rotation of shoes. In order to hold myself to this standard, I am sticking these out there independently. Attack my goals, call me on them, challenge them.

Current Goals:
Guana last year via Speedy Banana
  • Break 20:00 again in a 5k. Last time I did this was high school. My recent PR was a 20:06 in February. 
  • Drop my marathon time in two stages:
  • Run my first Ultra, a 50k, on December 1, 2013. The Guana 50K Trail race.
Skora Cores

Current Shoe Rotation:
  • Skora Form for recovery and length 
  •  Altra One for recovery and length
  • Skora Core for speed and shorter distances 

Skora Phase (the shoe I'm begging to have)

No comments:

Post a Comment